Willemsrus has 25 campsites;
- Campsites have lawn, are partially shaded and all sites have power points, braais, water taps
(potable water) and bins.
- Campsites 1, 2 and 3 are good for booking together for groups. They also have exclusive use of a boma with firepit, an outdoor shower, bathroom and scullery.
- Campsites 5, 6, 8, 13, 14 and 15 overlook waterholes.
- Campsites 14 and 15 are suited for bigger caravans.
- Campsites 16 and 17 are better suited for smaller caravans, trailers or tents.
- Booking site 18 and 19 together is ideal for larger groups.
- Campsite 24 is also a large site and has its own boma with firepit.
- There are 2 ablutions. They have hot water showers, flushing toilets and lights. There is also a black-water disposal point (i.e. for porta-potties). The ablutions have
two in-and-outdoor sculleries.
- The camp has a large swimming pool.
Information/Reception is at the gate. There is a fuel station, convenience store and butchery at the Safari Mall (inside Dinokeng).
Mobile reception at camp is intermittent.
Bookings can be made through the website, email or you can call Jeanette. I recommend calling;
+27 81 702 2989
Check-in is at the gate.
Willemsrus is in a malaria-free area.
Wood and ice is available to purchase at reception.