Waterberg Wilderness has 8 campsites and 4 Safari tents;
- All sites have potable water, braais (bbq), fire pits and bins. Sites do not have electricity.
- 5 campsites are unfenced, standalone sites with private ablutions and kitchenettes / sculleries.
- The Hoepoe, Bee-eater, Guinea fowl and Fish Eagle campsites overlook the bushpig gorge.
- Bee-eater is well suited for larger groups.
- Woodpecker is the most sheltered campsite.
- The main camp has 3 unfenced, adjacent sites with shared ablutions.
- All ablutions have hot water showers (LP gas water heaters) and flushing toilets. Ablutions do not have lights.
Information/Reception is at the main camp. The closest fuel stations and shops are located in Mookgopong or Mokopane.
Mobile reception at camp is intermittent.
Bookings can be made through the website and/or you can call Alan or Clint for more info;
Alan: 083 700 2821
Clint: 082 926 0782
Check-in is at the main camp.
Waterberg Wilderness is in a malaria-free area.
There is no firewood provided on site so bring along your own.