GPS Coordinates: -23.556153, 31.442150
Tsendze rustic camp has 34 sites;
- Sites have a braai (bbq), bin and water tap nearby. Sites do not have electricity.
- The Most private campsites are 3, 4, 13, 14, 15, 17
- Campsites along the fence are 3, 5, 6, 26, 27, 28, 32
- Adjacent campsites that are good for larger groups are 5-6, 8-9, 14-15,
- Campsites closest to the ablutions are 1, 4, 17, 18, 20, 25, 26, 27
The camp offers two communal kitchens and ablution blocks. Ablutions feature hot-water showers (LP gas water heaters) and flushing toilets. Kitchens have sinks for washing up, gas stove tops and a communal deep-freezer. Lights are solar-powered and thus not always available. Water is potable (albeit a little acidic).
Information/Reception, fuel station, shop, restaurant and pool can be found at Mopani Restcamp.
Mobile reception at camp is intermittent.
Bookings for Tsendze Rustic Camp can be made through the SANParks website or by calling
the main reservations number;
+27 12 428 9111
Check-in is at Mopanie Rest Camp and remember to give them a call ahead of time to request
a specific site
Tsendze is in a Malaria area, consult your doctor prior to departure.
Firewood can be purchased at Mopani.